The joint path to sustainable corporate communications.
Climate neutrality and sustainable corporate strategies have been important cornerstones of TKD, especially since 2021.
With the TKD2025 project, TKD has set itself the goal of achieving maximum climate neutrality in all areas of the company by the end of 2025.
Together with our partners and customers, our five-person project team develops a 360° concept for the gradual reduction of the carbon foodprint and the development of the first climate-neutral corporate communication.
Sustainability is one of the most important and necessary principles of action of our time. Environment, ethics, occupational safety and sustainable procurement are key factors in measuring the sustainability and ethical impact of this company.
The GRI report evaluates the performance of TKD Solutions GmbH and the companies of the TKD Group in the most important ESG areas. It includes an action plan aimed at mitigating risks and creating value opportunities.
- Climate neutrality in Scopes 1 & 2 by 2025 and in Scope 3 by 2030.
- Extending the life cycles of 100% of our end devices by remarketing, repairing or recycling (incl. removal of valuable raw materials).
- Gold medal in 2023 by the external audit of EcoVadis.
- ISO certifications: 14001 (environmental management), 27001 (data and information security) and 45001 (occupational safety) in 2023/2024
- Also for 2022, TKD has fully offset all rental equipment and other residual emissions and supports the Gold Standard project “Clean Water for Schools in Africa, Kenya”.